FreelyWheely is a place where you can offer your stuff for free, to someone who can make use of it.
Terms and Conditions
2. Acceptance of Terms
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that FreelyWheely does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, FreelyWheely site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of FreelyWheely. FreelyWheely makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will FreelyWheely be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that FreelyWheely does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that FreelyWheely shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
4. Privacy and Information Disclosure
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a FreelyWheely employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes 'bait and switch';
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains 'affiliate marketing', 'link referral code', 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of FreelyWheely sites; or (2) emailed to FreelyWheely users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that constitutes posting essentially the same item or service to several local groups simultaneously;
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites;
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal function of the site via an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- 'stalk' or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or any kind or nature;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- purposefully post Content in a irrelevant category or city, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to FreelyWheely's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or FreelyWheely website.
6. No Spam Policy
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to FreelyWheely email addresses or through FreelyWheely computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these Terms, will use or cause to be used servers located in the UK. Any unauthorized use of FreelyWheely computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain UK laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
7. Limitations on Service
You acknowledge that FreelyWheely may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that FreelyWheely has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that FreelyWheely reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that FreelyWheely shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. Termination of Service
You agree that FreelyWheely, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if FreelyWheely believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that FreelyWheely shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination. Sections 2, 4, 6 and 9-13 shall survive termination of these Terms.
9. Dealings with Organizations and Individuals
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including arrangement and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that FreelyWheely shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that FreelyWheely is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release FreelyWheely, its officers, employees, volunteers, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
10. Proprietary Rights
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Sites or the collective work is prohibited. Copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. All portions of the freelywheely.com site are copyright 2011 by FreelyWheely. Although FreelyWheely does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to FreelyWheely an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF FREELYWHEELY SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. FREELYWHEELY SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FREELYWHEELY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF FREELYWHEELY SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FREELYWHEELY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR POSTED ON FREELYWHEELY SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON FREELYWHEELY SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FREELYWHEELY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH FREELYWHEELY SITE OR THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
12. Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FREELYWHEELY BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF FreelyWheely HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF FreelyWheely SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF FreelyWheely SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE FreelyWheely SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF FreelyWheely SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH FreelyWheely SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON FreelyWheely SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH FreelyWheely SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON FreelyWheely SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdiction, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold FreelyWheely, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
14. General Information
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and FreelyWheely and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and FreelyWheely. The Terms and the relationship between you and FreelyWheely shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and FreelyWheely agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the UK. The failure of FreelyWheely to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.